What's new

Good day!

beachboy

Bronze Member
Joined
May 26, 2008
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
29
Golden Thread
0
Location
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
The diamond is a re-post. Someone asked for some closeups..so hopefully they come out OK...It is 14k set in platinum. I got that one 2 weeks ago after the big storm. Well, last week we got hammered by another big storm. There was much sand movement, and many targets...The Ruby is 14k, my wife likes that one. I like the pirate ring. I is probably brass, but it is really neat. We are all Pirates, so finding a pirate's ring with sculls and a cross, Is the best...
 

Attachments

  • IMGA0765.webp
    IMGA0765.webp
    181.7 KB · Views: 538
  • IMGA0764.webp
    IMGA0764.webp
    243 KB · Views: 520
  • IMGA0772.webp
    IMGA0772.webp
    120.5 KB · Views: 529
  • IMGA0773.webp
    IMGA0773.webp
    157.2 KB · Views: 523
Upvote 0
Another fun day at the beach. Sure beats being snowed in like us here in Oklahoma this weekend. Congrats on some nice rings.
 
mumszie said:
The pictures are not very clear but enough so that you can see you had some great finds! Congrats!
Mumszie, I am going to practice posting pictures on the practice site...next time I hope I get it right
 
Great rings!!!!! that skull ring is cool!!!! I was wondering what kind of camera you are using those pics look grainy!!!!! or did you blow them up??????
 
Chug said:
Great rings!!!!! that skull ring is cool!!!! I was wondering what kind of camera you are using those pics look grainy!!!!! or did you blow them up??????
I blew them up, I need to work on my picture skills..That is to bad because I like showing my stuff off..I think that I will use my wife's camera in the future...
 
What do the pics look like not blownup, i would like to see the skull ring in its original pic!!!! Its very interesting!!!!
 
Chug said:
Great rings!!!!! that skull ring is cool!!!! I was wondering what kind of camera you are using those pics look grainy!!!!! or did you blow them up??????
Hope this works...I am not sure about the metal on the skull ring..it is not gold or silver...
 

Attachments

  • IMGA0777.webp
    IMGA0777.webp
    205.9 KB · Views: 334
  • IMGA0779.webp
    IMGA0779.webp
    211.3 KB · Views: 337
  • IMGA0780.webp
    IMGA0780.webp
    157.2 KB · Views: 310
  • IMGA0781.webp
    IMGA0781.webp
    179.7 KB · Views: 314
  • IMGA0784.webp
    IMGA0784.webp
    101.5 KB · Views: 296
  • IMGA0788.webp
    IMGA0788.webp
    364.5 KB · Views: 300
My bad picture issues are over...Sorry...hope you can appreciate the rings now...Maybe someone can help me on the skull ring...old? or may be bikes' ring? It came in after a storm.
 
Looks like a cameraphone took those pics...those things are bad at pictures most of the time. You can adjust the resolution higher, close ups are harder.
I like the pirate ring. :icon_thumleft:
 
the rings are cool!! the pics are bad!! explain what type of camera you are using and how you are posting them and we will try and help.
chuck.
 
The pic are a little better Even my wife says the Skull ring is Distinctive with the cross!!!! We have not seen one with a cross before! the Gold ring Is beautiful Now Red wants One!!!!! LOL Red is my wife!!!!
 
Chug said:
The pic are a little better Even my wife says the Skull ring is Distinctive with the cross!!!! We have not seen one with a cross before! the Gold ring Is beautiful Now Red wants One!!!!! LOL Red is my wife!!!!
Do you think that the cross ring is old or a biker's ring or something....Could it be a burial ring?
 
I am using a high quality camera, I know what I am doing wrong...The first set of pictures I enlarged them to much. The second I feel are much better, but I zoomed in too much, and I lost some quality. The ruby picture I feel came out great...I'll get it right.
 
Great looking biker ring :icon_thumleft: its properly saltin black silver those other rings are the max good hunt the last 4 days the east coast tides have be way !!! out very odd heres a pic of a biker ring i found last year in wet sand its 18k gold and silver .925 40 grams
 

Attachments

  • 18k gold and .925 black silver.webp
    18k gold and .925 black silver.webp
    35.4 KB · Views: 242
OK, now I have a better idea of whats going on most camera's have both optical and digital zooms while zooming in the optical works first then the digital as the digital zoom moves in the pics starts to turn grainy, I used to work a Circuit city selling cameras was always had fun. look at your manual to find out how to use the zoom function or to disable digital zoom function/ Also look to see if you have the macro capability look for the little flower symbol. Hope this helps HH Chug
 
Chug said:
OK, now I have a better idea of whats going on most camera's have both optical and digital zooms while zooming in the optical works first then the digital as the digital zoom moves in the pics starts to turn grainy, I used to work a Circuit city selling cameras was always had fun. look at your manual to find out how to use the zoom function or to disable digital zoom function/ Also look to see if you have the macro capability look for the little flower symbol. Hope this helps HH Chug
Thanks Chug. I appreciate all the help
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom