What's new

🏆 HONORABLE MENTION Good deed for the day

Groundhogg

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2022
Messages
442
Reaction score
1,330
Golden Thread
0
Location
Franklin, TN
Detector(s) used
Equinox 900, X-Terra Pro, Quantum II, DFX, Radio Shack Discovery 1000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Helped these kind folks find a lost wedding ring this morning. He had lost it spreading mulch a few weeks ago. Both were appreciative but she was just a little bit more thankful. She told me "thank you so much, I couldn't stand another minute of looking at his ex-wife's ring. " Apparently he had been wearing his ex's in place of the one he had lost.

I received a nice monetary tip (it was volunteer work) and as I was loading the truck he says...I got this old 1800's farm house if you think that's somewhere you like to dig. 😳

Glad to be back in the game again.
 

Attachments

  • 20230504_114408.webp
    20230504_114408.webp
    491 KB · Views: 132
Last edited by a moderator:
Great job! It is always fun to find lost jewelry for others. I've been privileged to have done that a few times for others, too! Great public relations for the hobby!
 
Nice job on helping them find their ring. Your story about them giving you a place to detect is similar to one I had about 5 years ago. I found a mans wedding ring (he lost it after only 3 weeks of marriage) and it turned out, he owned around 20 rental properties. He gave me the green light to search any one or all that I wanted. Karma is a good thing !
 
Helped these kind folks find a lost wedding ring this morning. He had lost it spreading mulch a few weeks ago. Both were appreciative but she was just a little bit more thankful. She told me "thank you so much, I couldn't stand another minute of looking at his ex-wife's ring. " Apparently he had been wearing his ex's in place of the one he had lost.

I received a nice monetary tip (it was volunteer work) and as I was loading the truck he says...I got this old 1800's farm house if you think that's somewhere you like to dig. 😳

Glad to be back in the game again.
Well done finding the ring.
Best of luck with the permission to hunt the old site.
 
Helped these kind folks find a lost wedding ring this morning. He had lost it spreading mulch a few weeks ago. Both were appreciative but she was just a little bit more thankful. She told me "thank you so much, I couldn't stand another minute of looking at his ex-wife's ring. " Apparently he had been wearing his ex's in place of the one he had lost.

I received a nice monetary tip (it was volunteer work) and as I was loading the truck he says...I got this old 1800's farm house if you think that's somewhere you like to dig. 😳

Glad to be back in the game again.
Now that farm house is a big reward. Nice recovery.
 
Helped these kind folks find a lost wedding ring this morning. He had lost it spreading mulch a few weeks ago. Both were appreciative but she was just a little bit more thankful. She told me "thank you so much, I couldn't stand another minute of looking at his ex-wife's ring. " Apparently he had been wearing his ex's in place of the one he had lost.

I received a nice monetary tip (it was volunteer work) and as I was loading the truck he says...I got this old 1800's farm house if you think that's somewhere you like to dig. 😳

Glad to be back in the game again.
Very Nice!!! Good Job!!! Congrats!!!
 
That ring looks huge! That dude must have some big hands. We’ll done on the recovery and new detecting spot.
 
Honorable Mention, IMO.

Way to go and congrats on the double reward!
 
Great job! It is always fun to find lost jewelry for others. I've been privileged to have done that a few times for others, too! Great public relations for the hobby!
It probably doesn't happen often but it sure feels good when it does.
 
Nice job on helping them find their ring. Your story about them giving you a place to detect is similar to one I had about 5 years ago. I found a mans wedding ring (he lost it after only 3 weeks of marriage) and it turned out, he owned around 20 rental properties. He gave me the green light to search any one or all that I wanted. Karma is a good thing !
"Karma is a good thing !" I couldn't have said it better myself
 
Well done finding the ring.
Best of luck with the permission to hunt the old site.
Thanks! I'll keep y'all posted on the new permission
 
Now that farm house is a big reward. Nice recovery.
Already doing the research. I enjoy the research almost as much as the hunt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom