What's new

GOOD FINDS IN TODAYS BOXES AND A FIRST

golden silver

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
121
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Today I picked up my boxes from the usual place and thought I had hit a dream box. As I opened the box I saw three or four rolls with silvers on the edge. Turned out those were almost the only silvers in that box. The next box had a good mix and gave me a first 1955 BEN FRANKLIN for my collection. Here are the finds and the pictures. Keep huntin.

-Golden Silver

16-40%ers
5-90%ers
1- s mint clad bicentenial

1964 (2)
Ben Franklins (2) 1952 and a 1955 (A FIRST FOR ME)
1993 90% silver S mint

22 keepers but some good finds.
 

Attachments

  • coin.webp
    coin.webp
    20.6 KB · Views: 372
  • coin1.webp
    coin1.webp
    17.5 KB · Views: 353
  • coin2.webp
    coin2.webp
    16.3 KB · Views: 355
  • coin4.webp
    coin4.webp
    27.1 KB · Views: 356
Upvote 0
Congrats on that great find.

HH
Cat
 
Nice score man ! Did you say that 93-s is 90% silver? excuse my ignorance , would that be from

a proof set that somebody busted up ? Thanks Argentium.
 
Argentium,

It is a 93-s which is silver. I believe it is 90% because I can not see more than one tone of silver color on the rim. Yes, and it would be from a proof set most likely. Thanks for checking out my finds.

-Golden Silver
 
Nice job on the 55. Is it a "bugs bunny" version? Also have you found a 53 P yet? For me that was a harder coin to find than the 55.

65GT350
 
Hey GT350, It is not a bugs bunny and I will actually have to check on the 53P. I have quite a few Benz but I am not sure on what key dates I have. Thanks.

-Golden Silver
 
Sweet franklin first's!!! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom