What's new

Good hunt today...

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
2,665
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vicksburg Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit an old pounded site and managed some keepers. 2 wheats, a 46 nickel, an 1898 Indian, a 1959 D Rosie, and a 1917 D Merc. Yep missed that 16D by one year! Also got a few relics. Two old lip stick tubes, a marble, 93 cents clad, and several misc. Not a bad 3 hours.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1056.webp
    IMG_1056.webp
    103.2 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_1058.webp
    IMG_1058.webp
    89.4 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_1061.webp
    IMG_1061.webp
    46.3 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_1064.webp
    IMG_1064.webp
    49.5 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_1062.webp
    IMG_1062.webp
    46.6 KB · Views: 95
I'd call that a great day
 
Some nice finds! I need to find more of the silvers. This is going to be my year!

I find a lot of the lipstick tubes. And the marbles Too!

BFR
 
Congrats on the Silvers and IHP Mike!
Love the dirty pics
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom