What's new

Good Ideas on the Thread about Wallets and Keys

Ring-A-Day-Dan

Greenie
Joined
Jan 17, 2013
Messages
11
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cape Coral, FL & Cape Cod, MA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX-30303
Minelab Excalibur II
Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
In addition I would like to recommend that water hunters, without their ID's while in the water, have a set of persoalized dog tags made. Something bad could always happen! Some of us are on the older side. Walmarts and PetSmart have do-it-yourself machines that do a great job and at a price of only 10 bucks. I have also emergency contact numbers and medical info on mine.
 
Upvote 0
This is a good idea as I never know when I'll kick the bucket.
 
I can see it now..... IF FOUND PLEASE CALL BR 519. Thats the way i want to go.... with my boots on so to speak.

Dew
 
Great idea but I think I'll have mine made out of gold in case I don't float I'll still be found and not passed over by the VLF guys.
Cliff
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom