What's new

Good luck after 4th July

Capt.Betances

Full Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2012
Messages
228
Reaction score
119
Golden Thread
0
Location
Edison, NJ
Detector(s) used
Garrett Vortex VX9, ATMAX, GTI 2500, Sea Hunter Mark II, Garrett ACE 400, Garrett Pro Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, Eagle Eye, LRL, Audio generator app Tone, home-made dowsing L-rod,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi people

I found those finds. Still I have to confirm if the ring is gold or not. DSCF3295.webpDSCF3297.webpDSCF3300.webpDSCF3302.webpDSCF3303.webp
 
Upvote 0
Hope its gold but the stones look like they are glued in place...not a good sign...good luck.
 
cute little ring ! congrats
 
Did you find the snorkel gear or is that yours? Good finds!
 
Hope your ring turns out to be gold. You seemed to have a good day anyway.
 
I like that earring!

Hope the ring will test gold for you.

Lorraine
 
Thanks all for your replies. Actually, it was a sad day because I had planned to use my Hookah compressor but the water was cold and muddy like "Tea", and I decided not use it!! There were 4 hunters before that I arrived at 6:30 am. All them found coins only.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom