What's new

Good Morning Everyone

billb

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2010
Messages
5,912
Reaction score
14,203
Golden Thread
1
Location
New York
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy Thanksgiving …
Sunrise in NY…
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8223.webp
    IMG_8223.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 57
Same to you also Bill
 
Gare
Hi
I like your detecting posts along with your posts where you lend a helping hand.
All the Best and Happy Thanksgiving
Thank you very MUCH :) IREALLY ENJOY YOURS ALSO !! I am near Canton Ohio
 
And a Happy Thanksgiving to you, as well.

Still dark out, but pissing down rain so I doubt the Sun is going to make an
appearance here today.
 
And a Happy Thanksgiving to you, as well.

Still dark out, but pissing down rain so I doubt the Sun is going to make an
appearance here today.
Happy Thanksgiving Mike..
Seems storms will be coming our way next week
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom