What's new

Good News?

onfire

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
2,708
Reaction score
1,336
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting



Just wanted to let you know - today I received my 2013 Social Security Stimulus Package.


It contained two tomato seeds, cornbread mix, two discount coupons to KFC, an 'Obama Hope & Change' bumper sticker, a prayer rug, a machine to blow smoke up my a$$ and a and a address were to drop off my guns.




The directions were in Spanish.





Yours should arrive soon
 
I will be sending mine back!
 
This should go in Comedy Central.
 



Just wanted to let you know - today I received my 2013 Social Security Stimulus Package.





It contained two tomato seeds, cornbread mix, two discount coupons to KFC, an 'Obama Hope & Change' bumper sticker, a prayer rug, a machine to blow smoke up my a$$ and a and a address were to drop off my guns.




The directions were in Spanish.





Yours should arrive soon


Hey, I didn't get the bumper sticker and I can't read the damm spanish...
 
Thats because you have to send the application in worded in arabic
 
Pretty good but I think you might have missed a few stereotypes...
 
Well Jerseyben you can have mine........I don't need it! Well I must keep the hope and change bumper sticker.....should work good for toilet paper!:laughing7::laughing9:
 
Well I must keep the hope and change bumper sticker.....should work good for toilet paper!

My cat had fun with that in the kitty litter tray.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom