What's new

Good or bad prices?

Pirate Hunter

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2008
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I am looking around and I found this coin dealer in NYC and I was wondering about the price he pays for silver. It seems to me that these prices are really low. It could be that he doesnt update it very often due to the fluctuation in prices.

http://coindealers.com/appraise/halfDollars.jsp;jsessionid=CNIDLKOMKENK

Does anyone know of a good coin dealer in NYC that will buy at good prices?
 
Upvote 0
His prices are just what I expected a dealer to pay you can get yourself a Blue Book this book is Dealer Prices and likely what any dealer will offer you. As I said those prices seem right if he was buying from you it is what I think any dealer will pay.

Keep @ it and HH!!
 
The Perfect Dump Spot IMHO

If I lived close to this guy I would take a wheelbarrow full of clad in everyday. HH Jim
 
Looks a little low. See the post I put two days ago with the prices of a coin dealer in my area.

Of course I am very far from you

DW
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom