Gary in Pennsylvania
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Feb 23, 2009
- Messages
- 364
- Reaction score
- 8
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Moscow-ish, Pa
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab X-Terra 705 w/7.5&3kHz coils
- #1
Thread Owner
Good reference book for coin identification & value
?
So – basically, if it’s not a wheat, a merc, or a buffalo nickel…..I wouldn’t be able to tell you what the heck I dug up.
Share what are your favorite coin identification & values reference books.
I LIKE A STORY as well.
So – Any book that will help me ID the coin AND give a bit of background history on it as well…..that’s be a plus!
What do YOU use?
Thanks!
-
?So – basically, if it’s not a wheat, a merc, or a buffalo nickel…..I wouldn’t be able to tell you what the heck I dug up.
Share what are your favorite coin identification & values reference books.
I LIKE A STORY as well.
So – Any book that will help me ID the coin AND give a bit of background history on it as well…..that’s be a plus!
What do YOU use?
Thanks!
-








