What's new

Good spot to detect in Delaware? (Besides coin beach?)

Scottdavid

Full Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2019
Messages
137
Reaction score
291
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Deus XP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all,

I’m new here! This week I found 2 King George coppers on Coin Beach in Rehoboth, DE. Anyone have other beach spots that have produced finds? I was thinking Fenwick Beach bc of the 17th century wrecks off-shore. I want to go off the beaten path and hope someone has a cool idea.

Thanks!
Scott
 
Any of those beaches can produce nice stuff. At Lewes, there was a near shore shipwreck. I found some items from it and a 14k wedding ring to boot.
 
Any of those beaches can produce nice stuff. At Lewes, there was a near shore shipwreck. I found some items from it and a 14k wedding ring to boot.

Thank you! I was at Lewes but nothing turned up.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom