What's new

good things from early morning

larson1951

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2009
Messages
4,974
Reaction score
3,894
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
tesoro
Primary Interest:
Other
my friend 'digger j' just stopped by to show me what he found early this morning
a rim sherd with two broke rainbows
a KRF sidescraper
a chert blade made for a bone handle
he did good for less than an hour IMG_1012.webpIMG_1014.webpImage 11.webpImage 12.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Great finds! I wish, I wish I could find a pottery shard as big as this.
 
very nice example of pottery, nice flint too
 
Great to see! Thanks for posting.....
 
Those are some nice rim shards and some nice stone artifact's also.
 
thanks digger!
stevie b
 
Super finds! I especially like that chert knife blade. It would seem to be a rarer find. Tell digger J. good going, and Congratulations! :thumbsup:
 
nope
too much work to get done
after that more hunting will continue
steve
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom