What's new

Good trip to the bank!

STDevil

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2008
Messages
329
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Stopped by a B of A to do some business, and asked the usual question. They said that they had $140 in halves, and you know what my answer was. Got a little nervous when I saw that all of them were in brand new crisp whit wrappers (I figured they were someone's dumps), but took them because I did not want to refuse them at the last minute.

Ayway, long story short, ended up with 8 40%!

Not too shabby at all.

Heppy hunting!
 
Upvote 0
Sweet silver find! Grats!

You can never be sure about those pesky wrappers. I've learned that the hard way after many a find of old raggidy, falling apart wrappers covered in tape and in designs I have never seen before only turning out to be dumps and skunks when I had high hopes for them.

As well as the other way around... new wrappers yeilding silver.

Goes to show you just never can tell.

Grats again!

~Dave
 
last week same thing happened to me, $400 from a BofA. i asked the teller - all from the same customer, i was hesitant and with them all being in new wrappers i almost turned them down.... the $400 produced 29 40% and 11 90%. heck i also scored a 91' SAE at a BofA last week. The First time in a while they haven't been on my $h#t list.
 
Nice pickup!!! You guys are right...you just never know! I don't ever turn any down.

I'll tell this little story about never turning any down...embarrassing moment #269......I bought about $200-$250 worth of my own dumps once....lol! Yep....I picked up these hand rolls one day at a bank in the same parking lot as a grocery store....searched them...went inside the grocery store to do some shopping.....dumping these hand rolls at the bank inside the grocery store. From the time I bought the rolls to the time I dumped them....10 minutes at the most.

I went back to this same grocery store a few weeks later for more shopping....as I was leaving I said to myself...let me just check with the bank inside the grocery store......the teller said sure we have some...they had that same $200-$250 in hand rolls. I got all excited and bought them....rushed to my car to search them. About halfway through these rolls it hit me like lightning.....I just bought my own dump!!! I just forgot all about the time I dumped them there a few weeks earlier.......

Nope....didn't find a one in those rolls....ha!
 
Some of my best dream rolls came from new looking "dump" rolls............
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom