What's new

Good Tuesday Hunt

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I looked for 4 hours yesterday afternoon and was very pleased to find these.














A small knife.





This blade has some damage.





This was a real heartbreaker.


 
Upvote 0
Man alive! I almost can't look at your posts anymore... Freaking beautiful!
What a heartbreaker with the tip on that Lost Lake
 
Last edited:
I agree with others, Americus you always have some good stuff to show. Excellent finds, too bad about the broke.
 
Arent the fields muddy? Great finds that would me my year.
 
as always nice finds,i like the wide one,the second one.that last one has some strange barbs,really neat
 
Last edited:
Arent the fields muddy? Great finds that would me my year.

That field has a good slope and is sandy. It was not muddy at all. I went back yesterday after more rains to another field but it was too muddy to hunt.
 
Some beauties there! Great hunt as usual! We've finally had some good soaking rains here in NC, so my surface hunting will begin soon. A long wait! Thanks for continuing to show!
 
Seriously, whatever magic you're using to find all of these, give me some!
Fantastic stuff ya got there, friend.
 
Seriously, whatever magic you're using to find all of these, give me some!
Fantastic stuff ya got there, friend.

My magic is having some awesome fields that periodically bottom plowed. When they plant vegetables they have a spring crop and a fall crop so the land is turned more than if you plant corn, cotton, peanuts, etc.
 
So all I gotta do is start planting corn in the Arizona desert and I should be good, right? Lol
 
You found some dandies there! You are quite fortunate to have as many fields as you have to hunt. Keep the points coming. :icon_thumright:
 
Your having a real productive 2015 spring! Congrats.! If you've been doing this well very many years, you must have quite a collection?
Please show it, thanks and I hope your good fortune continues
 
Man that Clay base makes you dream of what it would have looked like…awesome…as always!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom