good weather

Skillets

Mar 6, 2007
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Jim, right back at ya....I got out this week already for a few hours. Good times.

Cladius

Mar 8, 2004
Hey guys hope you do well! My back is @@#$% screwed up. Going for a MRI tuesday. Prolly no hunting for a while. >:( cladius.

OP
OP
bowser

bowser

Feb 27, 2007
SOUTH WEYMOUTH MA.
Detector(s) used
PRISM11 MXT IDX PRO TESORO COMPARDRE T2 se
Primary Interest:
Other
good luck i could never get in one of those machines

ScrewcapRoy

Jun 14, 2007
Weymouth Mass
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Hello Bowser, I just started taking up the hobby this last couple of weeks. Bought an M6 because like you I live in Weymouth (North) and have been interested in the beaches and parks. Went to Nantasket on Fathers Day and was totally surprised with the condition of the beach. Where did all of the sand go??? I haven't visited the area for a couple of years but never thought the beach would lose all of its sand.

I have been reading your posts and really enjoy your picture. I feel like the kid some mornings. Hope to meet and touch base with you sometime. Heading off to Sebago Lake next week and hope to get some good beach hunting up there. Will post when I get back. HH

OP
OP
bowser

bowser

Feb 27, 2007
SOUTH WEYMOUTH MA.
Detector(s) used
PRISM11 MXT IDX PRO TESORO COMPARDRE T2 se
Primary Interest:
Other
hi nantasket is terrible right now nothing there i was there monday it was awful if you would like to meet, send me a private message, i do playgrounds , tot lots and beachesfor most part HH jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread