What's new

Good yard today.

dirtscratcher

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
1,891
Reaction score
1,350
Golden Thread
0
Location
Columbia falls Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT Explorer XS Tesoro Vaq t2se x705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only one modern coin.
 

Attachments

  • 1435690269858.webp
    1435690269858.webp
    25 KB · Views: 272
Upvote 42
WOW... super awesome coins. Walker, buff, IHC, merc... dang man, you got one of everything. Congrats on that extremely nice selection!
 
Looks like a pretty good day to me. :thumbsup:
 
Awesome finds and you have a nice site. I'd go back and listen for whispers and iffy's.
 
Yeah I'd say good yard all right!

Good huntin
 
Yes very nice yard don't find many of those
 
You've got a really nice spread of artifacts and coins there. I love the soldier.. Nice WL too.. but just the variety of items is promising for future hunts. Good job! and HH.
 
What a great yard you found!!! Congratulations. :occasion14:
 
The walking is is a beauty, and i like the dog tag. Nice digs.
 
Wow, that's one Sweet yard!!
 
IS THAT A BRITISH SOLDIER.
 
I'll say that's a good yard all right.

Isn't it great that people were so clumsy with their stuff back then (and still are)??
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom