What's new

Good year so far

dasherhunting

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2008
Messages
495
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
ohio
Detector(s) used
ace 250
So far this year I have found 91 wheaties and 7 pre 60 canadians 1943 must have been a big year up north lol. Dave :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
If you keep up that average,they will want to put your picture on a box o wheaties. Cheers. Jim
 
How many have you searched?

-Codes
 
Cool - keep at it!!!! :thumbsup:
 
Wow 91 wheats already! If you average 10 wheats a day,let me see by the end of the year you will have 3650 wheats....I think that should be your goal for this year. :D
 
Ive probably went through 250 dollars worth or so this year. T oday got 30 dollars worth and only got 6 lol real slow bunch, oldest 1928. Dave
 
I GET IT COOL PIX VERY NICE. LOL

-GOLDEN SILVER
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom