Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2015
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nokta Impact, Tesoro Compadre..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum and welcome to an ever changing world where the net rules and brick and mortar erodes away.

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The ones in my area stopped selling jewelry last year but interestingly have started selling them again.

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am sure they will still put out the worthless costume jewelry. Oh yeah Welcome.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems the big stores like ARC and Goodwill have stopped putting anything made of silver or gold out for sale in the last year around here. I've found these human society and church operated thrift stores still do come up with some good stuff from time to time.

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, sucks. I no longer go to Goodwill... ever. It's been a year or 2. Will probably be forever before I do go.

GarageSaleKing

Sep 12, 2016
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My goodwill only sells clothes and a few worthless toys. I don't know where all the good stuff goes, but it is not in the store.:icon_king:

MotherOfGeeks

Apr 26, 2016
Washington
Primary Interest:
Other
Mine finally started selling jewelry again, but only "costume" stuff in plastic clamshells. They started off @ $20, then $15 and finally mostly settle @ 10. I bought a few and they had enough name brand, silver & gold to make my money back.

Drmad7

Apr 26, 2014
Midwest
Primary Interest:
Other
My local Goodwills started to end it last year but managers protested and so the main Goodwill no longer sent jewelry to the stores but allowed the stores to sell jewelry that was directly donated to them. This year they can still sell jewelry but most managers will be sending the "good stuff" to corporate. A few stores will still sell it here and there, but not like in the last.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread