What's new

Google+ an experiment in LIVE "show and tell"

chukers

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
1,824
Reaction score
147
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i - Ace 250 (backup) - Garrett Pro Pointer - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Google+ an experiment in LIVE "show and tell"

I am currently using Google+ and I am experimenting... I have an idea to do with metal detecting... Google+ has something called "Hangout" its where you can do a video chat with up to 10 people at once... what I wanna do is have a "hangout to show off each others finds... anyone interested? If you don't have a Google+ account I can get you an invite. anyone wanna try?

Chukers
 
Re: Google+ an experiment in LIVE "show and tell"

It would be interesting to see others finds like that. I don't have google+ as of yet so if you have any invites left I'd be willing to participate if there was some more interest.
 
Re: Google+ an experiment in LIVE "show and tell"

tpayne23 said:
It would be interesting to see others finds like that. I don't have google+ as of yet so if you have any invites left I'd be willing to participate if there was some more interest.

send me your e-mail address

I'm sure there is... I think people are shy/reluctant when it comes to new things
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom