What's new

Google Earth

dusty1530

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2013
Messages
417
Reaction score
206
Golden Thread
0
Location
Brownsville
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was wondering on the app that I downloaded on my telephone my android telephone how do you change the dates that you're looking at on the map in order to see an old is Matt from satellite from Google Earth ? I have a samsung galaxy phone by the way if that makes a difference
 
I have found that I get better results from my PC. I can't get any thing other than current images from any of my Mobil devices. The dates vary on the PC as to how much the Gov was interested in the area. For example our part of the US doesn't go back very far ( can't remember the exact year right now)

I know my info is pretty vague but hope it helps you out some. Good luck!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom