What's new

Gorgeous George still looks good at 64

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2020
Messages
4,452
Reaction score
10,339
Golden Thread
0
Location
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit a coinstar that I don't stop at alot because of the distance but it seems to produce more finds...maybe because of its isolated location....but always happy to score silver...apologies for the poor phone photos...
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20220413_175507002.webp
    IMG_20220413_175507002.webp
    411.7 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_20220413_175539694.webp
    IMG_20220413_175539694.webp
    351.3 KB · Views: 136
Hit a coinstar that I don't stop at alot because of the distance but it seems to produce more finds...maybe because of its isolated location....but always happy to score silver...apologies for the poor phone photos...
Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 
I now can say I have one of the approximate 564 million minted 1964 Washington quarters worth a whopping $6.53...
CM If you to do NOT want it you can send it to me I SAVE THEM :)
 
CM
Congratulations very nice recovery
 
Hit a coinstar that I don't stop at alot because of the distance but it seems to produce more finds...maybe because of its isolated location....but always happy to score silver...apologies for the poor phone photos...
very cool, love that silver
 
very cool, love that silver
Thanks, it was a nice finish to the day ....before that... I was at another coinstar just after work...and someone was there just pouring in bags of coins...I thought maybe I'd score there but they made sure the reject bin was clean....
 
Nice find, but wouldn't he only be 58 on a '64?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom