What's new

Gosh Darn It

47thelement

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
1,741
Reaction score
161
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I work for the schools so any prediction of a snow day means ROAD TRIP. But my gawd they are calling for 14 inches tonight. I grew up in Dtroit and can handle snow, but get south of the Mason Dixon line and I'm not going to be able find toilet paper, bread or milk for over 100 miles let alone a bank open.

Looks like I'm stuck at home watching Rachel Ray and Oprah. Oh boy!
 
Upvote 0
LOL!!!

I always keep a few boxes of pennies for those rainy days (or snow days here in upstate NY).

Good Luck,
Jason
 
Where South of the Mason Dixon Line are you?
 
Where South of the Mason Dixon Line are you?
Let's just say... from the looks of your name, You'd still refer to me as a Yankee. But, ddefinately in several hundred miles from you.
(hon)<---there's a hint for ya
 
Pierce is right. I grew up in Northeast Pennsylvania, and now I go to college in Maryland. NOTHING goes on when it snows here. Kinda funny really.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom