What's new

got #22 on the year

  • Thread starter Thread starter digum smacks
  • Start date Start date
D

digum smacks

Guest
14k jewish hebrew ring,silver bracelet
 

Attachments

  • 2-4-11 dave.webp
    2-4-11 dave.webp
    18.8 KB · Views: 506
Upvote 0
cool ring!!!!
 
is that 22 rings for the year.....Matt
 
Nice! And yes mlayers, that is his 22nd gold ring of this year. He has it down!
 
Neat gold ring snooksion, you are having
a great year so far. Congratulations and HH.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Damn son....I thought I was doing good this year. You are definitely setting a hell of a pace for me to try to keep up with. Out of curiosity what was your gold count last year? Here is some of mine. I did send a melt down package to ARA half way through the year though. However I didn't get my new excal until July of 2010, my old one has a leak around the o-rings. I saw one of your posts about changing them out. I am going to try that on a rainy day and maybe stick a WOT on the old excal.

Chris
Cayman Islands
 

Attachments

  • 002 (6).webp
    002 (6).webp
    112.7 KB · Views: 320
  • little cayman 016.webp
    little cayman 016.webp
    80.8 KB · Views: 330
  • 002 (6).webp
    002 (6).webp
    112.7 KB · Views: 309
  • little cayman 016.webp
    little cayman 016.webp
    80.8 KB · Views: 320

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom