cyberdan
Silver Member
- Joined
- Dec 12, 2006
- Messages
- 4,599
- Reaction score
- 2,232
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Very Northern Left Coast
- Detector(s) used
- XLT & Bigfoot
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I am in charge of a fundraiser for my daughter's high school band. We have a christmas gift wrap booth in front of a local sporting goods store. I picked up the cash last night and there were three JFKs in the can.
These are the very first halves I have ever seen in circulation. I wonder if I have any local competition trying to spend a few?
Every one of the 200,000 halves I have checked came from banks and got returned to banks.
By the way they were clad and not marked.
These are the very first halves I have ever seen in circulation. I wonder if I have any local competition trying to spend a few?
Every one of the 200,000 halves I have checked came from banks and got returned to banks.
By the way they were clad and not marked.

Upvote
0







