Unfortunately, the 3 boxes I got yesterday were full of the clad type.
*SIGH* Thankfully, only one was technically a skunk, b/c the 1st box had a 2006-D, the 2nd had 5 2006 of both mints. Thankfully, today I got 21.50 in halves from a bank on a whim, and in it I got my FIRST silver proof - a 2002-S in great shape, plus a regular 2000-S proof. I also swung by another bank on my way to the gym, and in the $200 I bought there, I got 5 40%. Better'n yesterday, anyway. Lol.
*SIGH* Thankfully, only one was technically a skunk, b/c the 1st box had a 2006-D, the 2nd had 5 2006 of both mints. Thankfully, today I got 21.50 in halves from a bank on a whim, and in it I got my FIRST silver proof - a 2002-S in great shape, plus a regular 2000-S proof. I also swung by another bank on my way to the gym, and in the $200 I bought there, I got 5 40%. Better'n yesterday, anyway. Lol.
Upvote
0







