got a couple keepers this weekend

L

lancemxt2006

hey guys, got out for a couple hours on Saturday and sunday. wasn't a real productive weekend but still some finds. managed to get a Rosie today a 52'd and 3 wheat's 19', 39', and a traditional 44'. got a couple other things too. i found a market token and it reads J.S.K. 5 cents and i got a old fake ring that is supposed to be a shoe belt buckle on the ring. got a little ash trey shoe that says INDIA world gift on the obverse.

thats about it for the weekend as the season is ending soon.

take it easy, Lance

Attachments

• market token find.jpg
    market token find.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 530
  • relics.jpg
    relics.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 528
Upvote 0
Well it sure does look like you had a great weekend! It is always nice to have some extra days before winter to get out and hunt. Congrats ;D

Some interesting finds Lance. Good job.

You and your brother find a lot more relics and stuff than me and my son do.
I like finding coins a lot but the other stuff sometimes can be just as exciting if not more.

Bob

thanks guys,

take it easy, Lance

Really nice finds Lance!!!

Nana ;)

thanks Nana...

take it easy, Lance

Sure is a lot of interesting stuff, WTG!!!
Good luck & Happy hunting~

Cool finds!! My grandfather has some brass shoes exactly like that one.

HH

I agree with ya Lance. The unknown items can be just as much fun as the coins. H H in the future.

Great job lance!! Nice array of items.WTG!!

thanks everyone. i plan on getting a few more hunts in before the weather breaks but knowing me ill be out in the middle of January trying to chip at the ground...

take it easy, Lance

Great finds!!!! Always good to get out and do some MD'ing...HH

Nice stuff Lance.......It's going to be hard to "not go" detecting. I brought my machine in out of the car...and it got warmer again. OK with me....it's back in the car now.

Wyatt

thanks guys. i know what you mean Wyatt this weather is insane. but as long as it stays warm for a little longer I'm happy with everyday...

HH and take it easy, Lance

Nice haul Lance!

HH

Lonewolfe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back