cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got what looked like a brand new cell, Samsung S4 in an otter case for my normal buy of 50¢ took it home and tried to charge and turn on. Nope not a thing. pulled it from the case and looked inside no red dots to show toilet drop. no dots at all. then I looked at battery, bright red dot on edge. So I tried my battery, I have same phone. NOPE! Guess I have to sell for parts. So went from $150 to $25

I also bought 4 laptops for $1.00 each. The seller was leery that someone would take all the data and use it. Maybe he had some "pictures" on it. He wanted to pull the harddrives. I told him I would like the green board on the back, then I can pay $1 each. I suggested he pound the crap out of each and he took me up on it. There is one Gateway model that ran windows 7 so I will probably try and sell. I wonder if I can get a used harddrive that I can just plugin and go?

Also bought an iMac G4. Seller assured me it ran, but it won't for me. He was asking $5 but took $3.00 it came with keyboard and mouse. I can sell both for $25 or so. A busted G4 will cost $50 just to ship, so I might not have luck selling & it will be a pain to box securely.

Attachments

• GATE-01.jpg
    GATE-01.jpg
    400.2 KB · Views: 87
  • G4-06.JPG
    G4-06.JPG
    182.9 KB · Views: 86
  • G4-01.JPG
    G4-01.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 84
  • G4-02.JPG
    G4-02.JPG
    129.7 KB · Views: 90

mojjax

Silver Member
Feb 27, 2005
MAINE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That Apple monitor looks Cool !

BagLady

Bronze Member
Mar 13, 2015
Mississippi
Detector(s) used
cheap
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never buy electronic anything at sales or flea markets unless they'll plug it up and let me see it turn on. Been burned too many times.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread