What's new

Got a DB and another person hooked

trapperart

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2015
Messages
16,165
Reaction score
13,042
Golden Thread
2
Location
Maryland's eastern shore
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
whites MXTPro whites MXSport
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got a call from my granddaughters boyfriend. Wanted to know if I would take him detecting. I said sure, by the time he got out of class and voted we only had an hour and a half. I have 2 of everything, so I geared him up showed him how to use the MXSport and took him to one of my good fields. He found a nice ball button and an old round ball. I found a DB LC and a flat button. He can't wait to go again. Good luck to all. Art
 

Attachments

  • _20161108_185539.webp
    _20161108_185539.webp
    174.4 KB · Views: 135
  • _20161108_185456.webp
    _20161108_185456.webp
    133.7 KB · Views: 119
Upvote 32
What a good generational gap hobby. Congrats!
 
GREAT stuff Art!! I've been trying to get some of my family members into detecting...but alas..my 17 year old boy-girl twins think I'm an old fuddy-duddy poking around for pennies in the dirt...but my oldest has shown some interest! I'm hoping to get another ATP soon so we can both go hunting...a family that plays together stays together! NICE job...WTG...ddf
 
Looks like we have another hunter joining the ranks.
Congrats on a good hunt and thanks for sharing your knowledge of treasure hunting.
 
Great results from a short hunt! Always fur to introduce a youngster to the hobby. You hook them with some great finds. Congratulations
 
Way to go, art!! I'll wager you both had a great time..........:icon_thumright:
 
Great finds, great memories...! :occasion14:
 
Nice job Art. Always nice to get the younger generation out there.
 
Well Art, if you are the Half Cent King, does that make him the Half Cent Prince if he marries your granddaughter? :thumbsup:
 
Last edited:
Well done Art. Now let's hope that they don't break up.
 
Awesome, Art! Love family detecting outings. Great finds. Congrats. -Lisa & John
 
leave that old money alone trapper..Damn good for a hour and a half man..Haven't seen a DB pop up in a long time
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom