rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 8, 2014 #1 I will spare you the pottery shots today . I was happy to find this one. HH, rock Attachments SDC10880.webp 430.8 KB · Views: 143 SDC10881.webp 525.8 KB · Views: 119 SDC10878.webp 583 KB · Views: 128 SDC10879.webp 703.2 KB · Views: 115 Upvote 0
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 11, 2014 #21 That's an awesome point and love the material it's made out of! I'm glad you added the pic of the pottery as it's awesome as well!
That's an awesome point and love the material it's made out of! I'm glad you added the pic of the pottery as it's awesome as well!
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 11, 2014 Thread Owner #22 Thanks peaches always nice to hear from you