What's new

Got A little water hunting in today with CDV.

Harold in Fla.

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2007
Messages
395
Reaction score
238
Golden Thread
0
Location
N.C
Detector(s) used
I use the excel 1000 have been since they came out.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well we hit one of the beaches on the Gulf Coast, I managed a 10k Cross, a 10k Butterfly ring a couple of junk earrings and some clad, Cliff-Cdv got a silver ring and some clad, no gold for Cliff, I was hopeing he would get some, but it was sure nice hunting with a Real nice Guy and a pleasure to hunt with, HH
 

Attachments

  • DSC00486.webp
    DSC00486.webp
    34.7 KB · Views: 146
Upvote 0
Those are some great tickets Congrads !!!
 
Harold those are beautiful!! I got a cross just like that one a few weeks ago, mine was mark 585. You guys have really been cleaning up down here!!
 
Thanks for the kind words Harold, gold would have been nice but I was just happy to see you get out again... to bad the one earring didn't turn out to be gold.

Cliff
 
Congratulations, Harold, on your quest for the elusive gold.
 
Not bad at all. Good looking ring and cross.
:occasion14:
 
Great job!!! Harvard did a study and found that by just being friends with Cliff increases your chance to find gold by 200%!
 
Great job Harold! Ray
 
You guys are doing great. Hope there some stuff left? I'm ready.
 
Thanks treasure hunters for the nice replys, hh
 
Two sweet gold finds...congrats.
 
Sweet finds...love the butterfly ring!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom