What's new

Got a new bank

TooManyHobbies

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2007
Messages
1,955
Reaction score
2,078
Golden Thread
0
Location
CT
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,
DetectorPro HH Underwater
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Opened an account with a new bank today. I specifically asked about using the coin machine. 2% charge if no account. So I opened up a checking account for free. The machine is in the lobby and no limits either. The head teller said, "no problem, you can bring in $10K at a time if you want. You can also buy the bags," she adds.
The bank I currently use to dump, I kinda get dirty looks from one "lady" (SHE won't even wait on me, I guess because the manager waived any dump fees for me). Plus the hassle of waiting for the teller to bring my boxes in the back and count them. Now, I'll be able to bring dumps on my schedule, not theirs, and unlimited, which means more CRH for me. All for $25 checking account.
Hope none of you are in my area using this bank. I was told there is a list for the half dollar bag. Someone's going to be buying a bunch of dumps.
 
Upvote 0
TooManyHobbies said:
Hope none of you are in my area using this bank. I was told there is a list for the half dollar bag. Someone's going to be buying a bunch of dumps.

Good for you TooManyHobbies! LOL!! on the list to buy your dumps. I bet that list will disappear real quick.

Jim
 
jim4silver said:
Good for you TooManyHobbies! LOL!! on the list to buy your dumps. I bet that list will disappear real quick.
Dream bank you got. :D

Keep dumping there and ask when the "list" no longer wants to buy any of your coins. Then it is yours. ;D But you may then be getting their dumps.

Try to get the dimes and maybe quarters instead.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom