What's new

Got a nice one yesterday!!

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2007
Messages
7,808
Reaction score
779
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
Does anyone read asian languages?? would love to know what the symbol is that is on this charm.

Yesterday I went out to the beach in the evening. Didn't want to hit the water as I really thought it was going to storm. So I took my lightweight scoop and hit the wet and dry sand. Found this in the dry!!
 

Attachments

  • gold2.1.webp
    gold2.1.webp
    100.7 KB · Views: 586
  • gold2.webp
    gold2.webp
    272.4 KB · Views: 587
Upvote 0
Wow! Nice! You got Buddah in what appears to be Jade. Gold? May be a high Karat.
 
Oh my dear God :o that is a beautiful pile of gold right there :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: Is it marked?
 
That's a beauty Deb. Way to go . :hello2: Very unusual find
 
Wow!!! Congratulations!
 
Wow that is nice. Is it gold......Matt
 
sorry I forgot the important detail...yes marked 585 which is 14k. Sorry I have no scale but it does have some good weight to it!. thanks to all! Davest...you are right!!
 
That is beautiful! Last year I found a small jade Buddha pendant with a 18k base and wire wrap, but no chain. Yours blows mine away! Congratulations, you were wondering where all the gold was a couple weeks ago. Now its all in your hand!
HH, Todd
 
Very sweeeeeeeeeeet,Congrat :thumbsup:
 
I'm Speechless!!!!!!!!!! :notworthy: :notworthy:
 
Lotta Bling Lotta Boom, Very Nice
 
Awesome find. Someone is crying over this for sure.
 
CONFUCIUS SAY'S YOU SHALL BE REWARDED WITH GOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :notworthy: :icon_pirat:
 
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttttt !!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTG :icon_thumleft:
 
And I was proud of the gold ring I found yesterday at 25grams
Congrats to you
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom