What's new

Got a nice one yesterday!!

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2007
Messages
7,808
Reaction score
779
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
Does anyone read asian languages?? would love to know what the symbol is that is on this charm.

Yesterday I went out to the beach in the evening. Didn't want to hit the water as I really thought it was going to storm. So I took my lightweight scoop and hit the wet and dry sand. Found this in the dry!!
 

Attachments

  • gold2.1.webp
    gold2.1.webp
    100.7 KB · Views: 586
  • gold2.webp
    gold2.webp
    272.4 KB · Views: 587
Upvote 0
Solid Hot Goose....:)

Deb darlin.............fine fine ticket for darn sure.........

god i need one of those toooooo............... :notworthy:

the best......................... :thumbsup:
 
:icon_thumleft: BANNER VOTE!!!!!!! :icon_thumright: You did us women proud there, and the men too, after all, tthis is why we love this hobby, you just never know when your going to hit the big one!!!! :headbang: That is a beauty, and my new screensaver, so when we get discouraged cause we aren't finding that treasure, we will think of you, and keep on detecting!!!! :thumbsup: WTG!!!! Red and Chug :hello: :hello2: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :tongue3:
 
cntrydncr1 said:
sorry I forgot the important detail...yes marked 585 which is 14k. Sorry I have no scale but it does have some good weight to it!. thanks to all! Davest...you are right!!

The chain is probably 14K, but the butter yellow gold around the Buddha looks to be a better grade of gold. Bought my wife simular peice a few years back and it is 22K.

Wish you the best, and that is a awsome find. Rick :coffee2:
 
Whoa, that is one nice find!!! Congrats :icon_thumright:
 
You were not joking Deb, when you said you got a good one!
That is an AWESOME find. The gold around the jade does look
like a higher grade of gold to me also. Well done!!
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
The dry sand gives it up!!!!!! Thank those weather Gods for keeping you out of the water.

Beautiful!!!!!
 
Chug and Red said:
:icon_thumleft: BANNER VOTE!!!!!!! :icon_thumright: You did us women proud there, and the men too, after all, tthis is why we love this hobby, you just never know when your going to hit the big one!!!! :headbang: That is a beauty, and my new screensaver, so when we get discouraged cause we aren't finding that treasure, we will think of you, and keep on detecting!!!! :thumbsup: WTG!!!! Red and Chug :hello: :hello2: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :tongue3:

thanks Red!! I don't think I've ever been anyone's screensaver before! lol Thanks everyone! this was a nice find for me when I was really getting discouraged!
 
Beautiful find, Deb! I love it!
 
What does the chain, without the charms, weigh? Thanks.
 
Oh come on I'll do since nobody else has

That's Buddah-ful
 
Very nice find - beautiful!!! Be hard to top that one - but you can do it!! gl and hh
 
Debbie, that is a beautiful find! :headbang:

Congratulations! :hello2:

Lorraine
 
WOW!!! That's all I can say. Very nice. I'm not on the forums much anymore, but I'm glad I saw your find. Very happy for you. I have had a steady line of people detecting here still and I am still finding the yellow. Let me know when you're headed back this way.

Chris
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom