What's new

got a quick one in today

jamey

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2007
Messages
3,094
Reaction score
1,925
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
got out a bit today,got really wet but did find a few.found half of a big knife but missed placed it somewhere,has some old looking flaking on it too. 001.webp002.webp
 
Upvote 0
oooooohhhhh a quick hunt. I get it now
 
that one in the middle can't be an arrowhead can it? I mean how could that fly straight?
 
The one in the middle is probably a knife form, and kinda looks like a beat up Kirk corner notch. Nice finds, thanks for the view.
 
Looks off, but the rear base notch looks like it is broken, which makes it look crooked. That's what I'm seeing.

001.webp
 
Not bad for a quick hunt. Glad you found some good ones.
 
Got to love rain hunts. The center piece really does stand out. Nice days work.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom