DigIron2
Silver Member
Went back to my favorite spot again today.The open fields weren't as bad as I thought they where gonna be as far as the frozen ground,mostly just a frozen top lair,but I just couldn't take all that cold wind blowing on me so I headed to the woods.Started finding a few odds and ends, some old some not.Found a few buttons also, just a few of them had some age on them.I was having a very good hunt,then I walked over the shoe buckle and it got a little better.I thought I was on to something after I turned it up,but it just went cold after I dug the buckle,no other finds and really not much noise at all.Just one of those randomly lost pieces I guess.Man when walked back out in the field on my way out,I tried to hunt some more,but It is so cold out there right now,I just hung it up.Stay warm everyone-HH












Last edited:
Upvote
38

.Just driven by the obsession I guess.I was dressed for it though.Had on three flannels under my wind breaker,two pairs of socks,pajama bottoms under my pants,stocking hat and two pairs of glove's.,a ski mask would have been nice to have,i need to get me one.I wasn't doing to awlfully bad until I had to take a leak.I took them gloves off and it was all over for my hands.







