What's new

Got a silver dime today!!!!!!! :)

Detectingfreak

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
5,736
Reaction score
21
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bellevue, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark
Hey guys! i went to the U.S. Bank this time to get my $250 worth of dimes. I got them and also got $20 from Wamu and another $5 from the same U.S. Bank where I got my Dimes. I got through Almost $200 when i opened a roll and I saw a 1964 silver dime at the end of the roll!!!! ;D You bet I was happy! :) I am doing the pennnies tommorow.
 
Upvote 0
Congrats but men the only way I would dimes if the the halves become extinct from the earth
 
You did ok, dimes it seems are alittle better then that, don't give up on them. Congratulations on the one you found!
 
good job! I only have 2 rosies this year. I am having a real tough time, but I am not giving up yet!
 
Dimes are great. I've only gotten skunked on 2 boxes out of dozens, so you're almost always getting silver. I average about 2 silvers per box, plus fining that mercury dime is always great. In the last 4 months I have 76 silver dimes, yeah it doesn't compare to even average boxes of halves but it is something and does wonders for my motivation when I find a string of skunk halves.
 
Congratulations! Have yet to pull a silver dime but its a matter of time. Here's to many more in your future!
 
Congrats on your silver dime! Was that your first?

-Codes
 
silver is silver is silver.....i like dimes because halfs are getting scarce around here...i usually find 1 silver per $150....i have found 3 mercs so far this year also...one of my favorite coins....now quarters....thats a different story....i only do them if they are handrolls
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom