What's new

Got another Shiny one in my scoop yesterday!!!!

tommyboy72

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2008
Messages
315
Reaction score
16
Golden Thread
0
Location
Benton,IL.62812
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Minelab Excalibur II, Whites Prizm IV & Garrett Pro-Pointer
Hello everyone!! I went out for a for a little southern trip with Goldinwater. I scored a nice little 10k White Gold ring with a gorgeous Star Sapphire and a small diamond. Site was extremely tough to hunt, Beavertails were everywhere!!! I got a great low tone that stood out from the others and was rewarded with my seventh gold ring of the year!! I told Goldinwater this is my "Leap Year Gold" LOL!!! Good Luck to everyone, and Happy Hunting!!!
 

Attachments

  • IMAG0464.webp
    IMAG0464.webp
    18.9 KB · Views: 1,027
  • IMAG0464.webp
    IMAG0464.webp
    18.9 KB · Views: 1,031
Upvote 0
Great looking Star Saphire Ring!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom