What's new

got back into it

packerbacker

Gold Member
Joined
May 11, 2005
Messages
8,350
Reaction score
2,992
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had the bank order 2 boxes of halves for me. It's been a number of months since I asked them to do that. I didn't do too poorly. Out of the 2 boxes I got a total of 18 silver. 1 was a Benny, 1960-something, 3 of the 1964's and 14 of the 40% variety. I didn't have time to put them away properly so I just stuck them in a safe and took a fuzzy pic of them. My granddaughter found the Benny and it was her B-Day so I let her keep it. Here's a pic of the rest.
 

Attachments

  • halves.webp
    halves.webp
    6.8 KB · Views: 319
Upvote 0
WELCOME BACK TO THE FUN -- LOOKS LIKE YOU GOT A SECOND HELPING OF BEGINNER'S LUCK!!! :laughing7:

HH,

$ilver$urfer
 
LOL. My eyes were first drawn to the CCI and bulk 333s. :laughing7:

Nice find on the silver. :icon_thumright:
 
lol diggin. There are some bulk 555's in there also. Somewhere around 10,000 rds of 22lr's. Then there are the sk rounds, 357 mags, 38 specials, 38 special +P's, .338 win mags, shotgun shells of various loads up to 3-1/2" mag no. 2 shot, 30-06, some Win 32 specials and a few others........oh, and a smaller safe full of silver. :icon_thumleft:
 
Gotta have a stash PB, gotta have a stash. :icon_thumright:
 
That find must have felt good. Welcome back to the hobbie.

Golden Silver
 
Sweet :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom