What's new

Got El Gordo Today

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
1,306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday at the beach and I got Stainless and Titanium ring locally so I decided to go out again today. Tried my luck at another beach today. Got a 9.8gr. 14kt heavy gold band , some junk jewelry and a silver dime and ring which were corroded badly. Trying to clean the coin and ring with electrolysis.
 

Attachments

  • Gordo.webp
    Gordo.webp
    14.8 KB · Views: 115
  • Silver.webp
    Silver.webp
    23.7 KB · Views: 135
Upvote 0
WHOPPER...thats why we do it.
 
I need to get some of your karma, since all I found lately is clad. Congrats on the loot!!
 
Wow Les.... you are having one heck of a good year. Thats a heck of a nice ticket.... now that is NICE. I cant wait to get back out there.

Dew
 
I think the crud on the Titanium ring should fall off by using your fingers. I found my second one in May .
 
Awesomer! :icon_thumleft: .....gotta love that chunky gold.
 
I need to get some of your karma, since all I found lately is clad. Congrats on the loot!!
Hope to see you at the June meeting! I will be bringing in my latest finds.
 
WTG LES :thumb_up: with those 2 older pieces of silver there - I be hitting back there
 
Wow Les you have been kicking it latly.
 
Nice ring!!! Alls I got was a whoping 11cents today in ruskin and whole lotta rain
 
Well done; the gold ring 9g its good day. Congratulation!!:occasion14:
 
that ring is beautiful! keep on hauling!
 
Wow nice, great find.
 
Les, that sure is some fine detecting!!

All are great finds!

Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom