What's new

Got gold - got silver

CASPER-2

Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2012
Messages
17,375
Reaction score
20,667
Golden Thread
1
Location
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
first target I got - faint signal - dug down about a foot
looked in my scoop and saw wedding band and got excited
"Alright - first target - nice big gold ring!" - not
Triton strikes again - tungsten carbide
hunted another 3 hrs before I got large silver ring
and then another hour before I came up with the gold band
dated 1969 - Artcarved
knew there had to be some gold out there with all the silver coins I found
ended up hunting about 5hrs
sand was weird - I'd get acrusty silver quarter then get one that was just grey
get another crusty quarter then got Merc that is totally readable
half was a big surprise - my 8th silver half this yr
gold wedding band was found about 100 yrds from shore - I was
waaaaayyy out there - I still think there are a few more out there too
got a silver relig medal - silver toe ring
1 merc - 5 sil.quarters and the sil.half
I know Im havin a year in the gold dept.
but surprised at all the silver coins I been getting too
DSC00367.webp DSC00365.webp
 
Upvote 0
SWEET Hunt - Congratulations!!!
 
When you're hot you're hot!! Congrats on the nice gold.
 
Well done as usual.WTG CASPER.
 
Nice hunt, I like that gold band especially.
 
What a fat gold ring.... bet that made a tinkle in the scoop. 100 yards out what you using now scuba equipment? You are definitely cleaning up this year.

Dew
 
trash from hunt - notice the older pulltabs - tells me no one hit that area - at least not thoroughly
DSC00371.webp
 
Another great hunt! Congrats on the gold again! I like your attention to the details. Realizing that the old pulltabs are telling you that the area has not been hunted or not hunted correctly. That is what makes this hunt special.
 
:weee::tchest:WTG,nice score again,I think going that extra mile pays off :headbang:,,HH:hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom