What's new

Got lucky a little

kd5txx

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
309
Reaction score
35
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lexington KY
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
I had been doing pennies with my 4yo and 8yo and the last $100 only produced 16 wheats. So we went to dump them today and as we were pouring them in the counter wheats kept popping out. We pulled 23 wheats out of the reject tray and NO 50'S!!! among them were a 19,25,26,29 36,39 and some 40's. Then we asked for halfs and out of 4 rolls pulled 10 40%.

BTW if you have a $50 bag don't let a 8yo carry it. It takes a while to clean up pennies from a parking lot.
 
Upvote 0
nice finds, sounds like you guys had fun.

One time my 4 year old took a bunch of my halves that I had searched and put them all in her piggy bank. I managed to get them out without breaking it though. Kids will be kids.
 
You had a great day :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I use big plastic coffee cans that fit $550.00 + Halves, Quarters, or dimes when I dump. After a lot of use the lids tend to come loose. I carry one on each hand and I can't count how many times the lids popped on me causing coins to explode everywhere.
Always causes me to mutter a stream of obcenities. I think I even make some new ones up.
HH
Rich
 
im sure u do rich...im sure u do. :laughing9:
also, nice find, i never get anything from reject trays! keep it up and hh!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom