What's new

Got me a 70D !!! UPDATED photo added

TxTim

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
2,735
Reaction score
28
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Detector(s) used
DFX & SE
I hit a few banks at lunch.
One teller down the row told me she had some halves but they weren't really old or worth buying.
She showed me $6.50 worth and they were all silver but one.
She said she sold the old ones last week.
I asked what she meant by old.
She said mainly 40's & 50's halves.
Funny.. I was there last week and she didn't have any....
I gladly took the "new" ones off her hands and saw a super shiny 70D in there!
I also scored a Ben at another bank.

21 Total:

62 x 1
64 x 1
66 x 2
67 x 6
68 x 8
69 x 2
70D x 1
 

Attachments

  • 70d.webp
    70d.webp
    37.8 KB · Views: 193
Upvote 0
Re: Got me a 70D !!!

FANTASTIC!!! When I read up on this hobby when I first started CRH, my three goals were to find:

1) 1970
2) 1976-S
3) Any commemorative

I've searched almost $40,000 worth of halves and have only found one of the three - the 76-S.

I just love to read when anyone finds one of the other two. Thanks for sharing!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom