What's new

Got my 1st 90% Silver Half today!!

TheProf

Full Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2009
Messages
183
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 70 White's Spectrum Vibra-Probe 580 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to my bank today and the teller told me she got two more boxes of halves for me in the vault, reluctantly I took one and got a box of dimes also. $750.00! Found 1 40% and my first 90% Franklin 1963-D! Couldn't believe it. Found 3 Rosey dimes in the dime box. Will be going back tomorrow for the other half box.
 

Attachments

  • treasure 137.webp
    treasure 137.webp
    88.8 KB · Views: 298
Upvote 0
Congrats! That Ben is in great condition.
 
Now you are hooked!!!!! Once you see that it is out there you can't wait for the next box!!!!!!! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
That ben is in good condition, my first ben was pretty crappy, but I won't complain about silver!
 
Nice first time score. Stay with it!
Rileyboy
 
Good score on your first, nice pic :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom