What's new

Got my 2 boxes today 7/25/07

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2007
Messages
1,801
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
Picked up my 2 boxes of halves today from the CU- actually they wouldn't give them to me, I had to drag my mom down to sign as I used her account to order them (hastle). I know they get their coin from Loomis and my other bank uses Brinks, so I wanted to see ifn there was any improvement since the second box ever was a skunk. I still don't know who my dump bank uses but was getting concerned when I started seeing some of the same markings in the first Loomis box. The count was not great but I got my first Ben (52), also got a '64, '67 and a '69. Saving the second box for tomarrow night except the one roll I openned to top off ME coffee can ready for the coin counter. Think I'll order two more boxes in the morning from the other bank, should be in Friday- have the second box sorted and dumped in time to pay for them haha. I'll get some pics after I pull the mother lode out of the second box haha- I did peek at all the ends and didn't see nothin. HH all, Mark
 
Upvote 0
Good luck! No silver on the ends just means that there are
18-19 more possibilities.
 
Got through the second box. Got 3 '64s, and 4 more 40%ers. 7 matches my "beginners luck" box. Gonna play with the camera now and see ifn I can catch a pyramid. HH Mark
BTW I ordered two more boxes from my original bank today, won't be in till Monday- knew I should've ordered them yesterday haha.
 
Nice job ME. Congrats on your first Franklin. I know it was a thrill. It was for me....actually still is today....ha!

That is a bummer about the hassle you had. Maybe now that they know who you are you will not have to go through that next time.

Good luck on your boxes that you ordered. Keep us posted........with pictures if possible.... ;)
 
Thanks LJ. Here's a couple pics I snapped of Ben atop ME pyramid haha.
DSCN0854.jpg

DSCN0855_edited.jpg

11 out of 2 boxes feels like the Mother Lode after a skunk. I'll just keep pluggin away. HH Mark
 
Sure is a pretty site with Mr. Ben sitting up on top like that. Thanks for the pictures.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom