Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
My AT Pro came today but with about 8 inches of snow on the ground could not test it good........... But it is to go up to 45 this Fri and rain i can give it a try out then.............. But some were right about putting the coil on the AT i thought i was never going to get it on....................So i don't think i will be changeing coils in the field............

Attachments

• !!d59UFwBmM~$(KGrHqQH-CIEsJ)wlqBrBLF+5ET(f!~~_26.jpg
    !!d59UFwBmM~$(KGrHqQH-CIEsJ)wlqBrBLF+5ET(f!~~_26.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 339
  • !!d59UFwBmM~$(KGrHqQH-CIEsJ)wlqBrBLF+5ET(f!~~_26.jpg
    !!d59UFwBmM~$(KGrHqQH-CIEsJ)wlqBrBLF+5ET(f!~~_26.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 339
dogpound said:
congrats on the new detector, lookin forward to a few reviews.
Well dogpound.........I will try but i am not good on reviews unless a detector gets me PO.. then i can give a good review.......I am up here in NE Ohio we missed the big storm up in Ohio...... in NE Pa did you get hit hard?

Attachments

• AG00347_.gif
    AG00347_.gif
    8.1 KB · Views: 324
  • AG00347_.gif
    AG00347_.gif
    8.1 KB · Views: 336
  • thumbnailCAJLALTG.jpg
    thumbnailCAJLALTG.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 322
Keppy said:
dogpound said:
Well dogpound.........I will try but i am not good on reviews unless a detector gets me PO.. then i can give a good review.......I am up here in NE Ohio we missed the big storm up in Ohio...... in NE Pa did you get hit hard?

Don't worry about giving a report....just go out, have fun and show us what you got and any other information about the hunt. Everybody wants to be a field tester these days and always do a report, probably including myself. Heck, a picture is worth a thousand words. If you show the junk + good finds, that also tells a story too.....

Go listen for some good beeps, dig them up and have some fun while you are doing it! :thumbsup:

Attachments

• bullet 3.jpg
    bullet 3.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 261
  • bullet 3.jpg
    bullet 3.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 264
Well i'll tell you John...... I really like it ....... I like the sounds to the tones are great. It is a all around nice detector,,,,,,,,,,,,, But i did order the gizmo for it tonight ..That little gizmo mod on it should make it feel just right for me......... Yes and i will take that AT out in the rain this week end ........... I will not have to worry about getting it wet.......

Attachments

• bunny-dance.gif
    bunny-dance.gif
    16.5 KB · Views: 316
  • bunny-dance.gif
    bunny-dance.gif
    16.5 KB · Views: 318
Keppy said:
dogpound said:

we dodged the bullet and only got about an inch of snow at my place, now an hour and a half east of me (philly) got a foot. ground is hard as a rock but the woods are still o.k. to dig. i hear this weekend will be close to 50* so i hope to test out the new 10x14 coil

good luck on the hunt and the best of luck in 2011 with the AT Pro

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back