Goes4ever Silver Member Joined Jan 30, 2008 Messages 4,949 Reaction score 2,326 Golden Thread 0 Location NorthWest Ohio Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 11, 2008 #1 for those who only rim search, you would mish this sweet half dollar, it looks like any other half from the side. First one I have ever found, good thing because the rest of the 2 boxes only had two 40% and one 1964 90% Attachments commemorative.webp 25.5 KB · Views: 380 Upvote 0
for those who only rim search, you would mish this sweet half dollar, it looks like any other half from the side. First one I have ever found, good thing because the rest of the 2 boxes only had two 40% and one 1964 90%
treasurefiend Gold Member Joined Mar 17, 2008 Messages 7,452 Reaction score 93 Golden Thread 0 Location Chicago IL Detector(s) used Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 11, 2008 #2 Awesome find bro!!!
BBcardsRI Bronze Member Joined May 29, 2008 Messages 1,256 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Rhode Island Oct 11, 2008 #3 Sweet. Wish I could say I've found one... Maybe if I did more than rim search... hehe. Nah... not worth the time! =) ~Dave
Sweet. Wish I could say I've found one... Maybe if I did more than rim search... hehe. Nah... not worth the time! =) ~Dave
Silver_Fox Bronze Member Joined May 16, 2007 Messages 2,494 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Location Good 'Ol USA / Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 of course Oct 11, 2008 #4 Nice find on the Comm. I found a few of them that are proofs.
Narthoniel Bronze Member Joined Jul 1, 2008 Messages 1,755 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Beach Detector(s) used Excal 2 and E Trac Oct 12, 2008 #5 that is one beautiful coin
fikys Full Member Joined Dec 27, 2006 Messages 131 Reaction score 24 Golden Thread 0 Location IL Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer II Oct 12, 2008 #6 Great find! This coin was also the first commemorate I found
Silver_Fox Bronze Member Joined May 16, 2007 Messages 2,494 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Location Good 'Ol USA / Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 of course Oct 12, 2008 #7 Yo G4, there is the first one I found peeking in a roll. I found the other 4 proofs a few months back in Nevada. Attachments ScreenHunter_02.webp 22.6 KB · Views: 315 ScreenHunter_03.webp 26.1 KB · Views: 316
Yo G4, there is the first one I found peeking in a roll. I found the other 4 proofs a few months back in Nevada.
Ju8vP3t Hero Member Joined Jun 11, 2008 Messages 605 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Sausalito Blvd Sausalito CA 94965 Oct 12, 2008 #8 Me too.....this was the first commemorative I found also
D DrDetector Bronze Member Joined Jan 20, 2007 Messages 1,363 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Pittsburgh, PA Detector(s) used White's Spectrum XLT Oct 12, 2008 #9 That's the first and only one I've got as well...but I found the 1986D uncirculated version, not the clad proof.
That's the first and only one I've got as well...but I found the 1986D uncirculated version, not the clad proof.
T TT Full Member Joined Jan 15, 2008 Messages 167 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Milky Way Oct 14, 2008 #10 Sweet find