What's new

Got My First Gold Coin Today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sscindercoop

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
2,603
Reaction score
806
Golden Thread
2
Location
Central New York
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today me and my son and Dano and his son went out to do a little point hunting and metal detecting. Yesterday we had some luck with the points and we found a few buttons and lead and some other miscellaneous stuff. So after we hit that spot for a few hours we went to another one of Dans spots that has produced some good stuff. I found an 1899 barber dime and some buttons and Dan found a King George copper. So the next day being today we decided to hit the same spots again and we found some more buttons and Dan scored another point. When the finds became scarce there we decided to hit the other spot for an hour and then call it a day. Well I was finding nothing and then Dan yelled over and told me we have about 15 minutes and then we got to go so I started making my way to the truck and about 5 minutes later I got a signal that read kinda like a pop top off a soda can. I cut the plug and stuck the pin pointer in and it said it was real shallow so I went to stick my digger back in to pop it out when a piece of dirt rolled down the side moving some more dirt exposing the rim of a gold coin. I was so excited I stood up and yelled as loud as I could Dan I found a Gold coin. Probably not the smartest thing to do because there were some houses close by. I never thought I would ever find one. I cant even explain how I feel right now. Thanks for looking and HH.
 

Attachments

  • Picture 776.webp
    Picture 776.webp
    30 KB · Views: 6,034
  • Picture 777.webp
    Picture 777.webp
    27.1 KB · Views: 5,992
  • Picture 772.webp
    Picture 772.webp
    45.3 KB · Views: 5,999
  • Picture 773.webp
    Picture 773.webp
    56.9 KB · Views: 6,001
  • Picture 778.webp
    Picture 778.webp
    34.4 KB · Views: 4,512
  • Picture 779.webp
    Picture 779.webp
    22.3 KB · Views: 4,473
  • Picture 784.webp
    Picture 784.webp
    36 KB · Views: 4,424
Upvote 0
I would vote banner also but because I'm on so late tonight you already made It!!!! Grats and HH Chug!!!
 
Congrats on the Banner , ss " 2 late 2 vote" Gold dollar is a beauty 4 sure :headbang: :headbang: CMDdawg
 
Major Congrats on finding a $1 Gold coin!! :headbang: :hello2:

That's gotta be a real small coin....it would make a half dime look large!!

HH,
CAPTN SE
Dan
 
congrats on the banner an :icon_thumright: WTG :icon_thumleft: on the GOLD she is a beauty .
 
Huge congrat's on the coin. :notworthy:
 
Very Nice :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:!!
HH!!
 
You were with someone when you dug it.
You got to actually yell out "Gold Coin!"
This person secretly thought of your demise,
but yet happy that it was found by someone.
You are one of the few chosen ones.
I promise, I will call out your name if I ever dig a gold coin.
Warn me if you travel to Denver.
Carl
 
Sweet!!! :thumbsup: Breezie
 
CRUSADER said:
SWEET :icon_thumright:

You never expect a Gold Coin - it just hits you out the blue :headbang:



i alwas expect to find gold coins!!!
a whole tresure chest full of them! :wink:


nice coin! :icon_thumleft:
cant wait to pull one myself!
 
WOW WAY TO GO :notworthy: :headbang: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft:
 
Congrats on the Gold coin and the Banner !! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: Dd60
 
Congrats on the Banner ! You don't see many Gold Coins let alone a $1 piece. Do you remember what the reading was on the E-Trac ?
Nicely Done :headbang:
 
wow awesome gold dollar, congrats on the banner :hello2:
 
The Reason we do what we do! Congrats on the Gold find and the Banner! :thumbsup: jgas
 
nice gold dollar :icon_thumleft: congrats ;D MR TUFF
 
Thanks everyone. I added some pics of the gold coin with a dime for size comparison.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom