What's new

Got my own roll back, that’s OK, I GOT 2 ROLLS OF SILVER w/pic

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
Got my own roll back, that’s OK, I GOT 2 ROLLS OF SILVER

I went and picked up $300 in machine rolls. I stopped by another bank that was good to me before ($20 roll of silver). They had $30 in rolls. The first roll was one of my rejects. How only one got there, who knows because I never dump only 1 roll. The next 2, all silver. One Walker with no date, 6 -Bens, 4 -1964’s and 29-40’s. Woo Hoo for me. HH.
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_013.webp
    ScreenHunter_013.webp
    13.1 KB · Views: 209
  • ScreenHunter_014.webp
    ScreenHunter_014.webp
    31.7 KB · Views: 232
Upvote 0
Nice job AW. Ohhhh, those full rolls of silver......there sooo exciting! Kudos.

It's funny how those rolls get around. I once went to an out of town bank and found several of my marked rolls also. None of them held any silver either....ha!
 
lejeuene said:
I once went to an out of town bank and found several of my marked rolls also. None of them held any silver either....ha!
I doesn't get any better. I told my daughter and the first thing she said, better re-check your roll, you never know. It was still the same, nada.
 
Nice!!!
Do you figure there's someone over there turning in the silver every couple of weeks?
Man, I'd make that a regular stop!
 
TXTim said:
Nice!!!
Do you figure there's someone over there turning in the silver every couple of weeks?
Man, I'd make that a regular stop!
I stop whenever I am on my way to my box bank. Someone else is hunting up there also. looks like I beat them to this one.
$300 Machine roll update:
2- 1964's
3-40%
Total searched today, $1084.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom