What's new

Got my wheaties and then some!,,,,,,,,

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
2,665
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vicksburg Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had my best wheat day ever! 20 of them! I also got a silver Canadian dime, 3 arcade tokens, A good for 5c trade token, a Red Goose Shoes $1.00 token, and a neat 60 words typing pin. I believe it is maybe a 4-H pin/award.
 

Attachments

  • DSC02349.webp
    DSC02349.webp
    36.6 KB · Views: 235
  • DSC02361.webp
    DSC02361.webp
    24.6 KB · Views: 245
  • DSC02359.webp
    DSC02359.webp
    29.8 KB · Views: 212
nice finds!! i would take them wheaties anyday! what was the oldest and newest of the bunch?

Keep it up and HH
 
That''s a great haul! I think the typing pin was probably from high school.
 
Nice pile of wheats and I love the "good for .05" trade token. Very sweet!

HH
 
cool stuff, love those odds and ends, good diggin!
 
Great hunt Mike :thumbsup: that's quite a wheat haul you made there and congrats on the silver too. Last summer my brother and I were hunting a patch of woods in town here and I watched him retrieve 27 wheats from the same whole. We figured some kid buried them many moons ago.
 
Nice finds Mike. What kind of area? Park, School, house? dan
 
coltdavis said:
nice finds!! i would take them wheaties anyday! what was the oldest and newest of the bunch?

Keep it up and HH

1919 - 1953
 
DanMI said:
Nice finds Mike. What kind of area? Park, School, house? dan

Old fairgrounds
 
Where there's old wheats, gotta be old silver, so get yer tail back out there!
 
Mike,nice hunt. HH Ron
 
Cool finds! Congrats on the silver, and way to go on the wheats and tokens.

My best wheat day was last Dec 3, my birthday hunt, found 15 wheats.

Good luck,
HH.
 
Nice token. I found one just like that but with different wording. Nice whaetie haul. I pulled in 46 over the weekend Love to find them too
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom