What's new

Got my wings

dirtscratcher

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
1,891
Reaction score
1,350
Golden Thread
0
Location
Columbia falls Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT Explorer XS Tesoro Vaq t2se x705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[/IMG]Kinda slow day but got a cool little millitary pin. The Buffalo is a 1916 and war nickle is a 45. Also a good for 5 cents at the bar.
 
Upvote 8
Cool finds, Dirtscratcher.

I really like the pin.
 
You pulled some sweet WWII era coins and the aviator collar disk.:headbang:
 
Nice finds love the pin
 
Cool pin nice finds
 
Gotta love those military bases got a lot of wings myself but all ww2. Hh
 
Nice finds. I like that collar disk the most.
 
A great assortment of finds.I like the collar disk the most.
 
Congratz on a nice collection of finds!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom